Advice and support – impartial guidance, focusing on no-cost and low-cost intervention.
Home improvement, care and repair, energy and damp.
Working together we will empower you with the understanding and confidence to make informed decisions about your own home.
During this home visit, we will cover the following:
- We’ll look at any symptoms or issues of immediate concern raised in your enquiry.
- We’ll discuss your short, medium and long-term aspirations for the property.
- We’ll consider the broader context of energy and moisture in the home.
- We’ll develop an understanding of how your house performs and how best it can be improved.
- We’ll talk through how we can best support you with the design, scope and delivery of your project.
Following the visit – We’ll reflect, then re-group to review and critique the understanding as well as to exchange and develop any new thoughts and ideas.
Appointment time is 4 hours.
A documented opinion. Conveyancing, estate management and conflict resolution.
* Costs vary according to the agreed scope of the investigation and the detail required for the report. Travel and accommodation costs may also apply.
Drop us a line.
Neighbourhood Construction CIC.
15 York Road
Registered Company Number: 9675083