Drop us a line, we’ll give you a call.
Beginning with a conversation, we’d like to listen to your thoughts and assess your needs before proposing how best we might advise and support you.
If a call is not suitable, please let us know your preferred platform or needs.
Working together we will empower you with the understanding and confidence to make informed decisions about your own home.
During this home visit, we will cover the following:
- We’ll look at any symptoms or issues of immediate concern raised in your enquiry.
- We’ll discuss your short, medium and long-term aspirations for the property.
- We’ll consider the broader context of energy and moisture in the home.
- We’ll develop an understanding of how your house performs and how best it can be improved.
- We’ll talk through how we can best support you with the design, scope and delivery of your project.
Following the visit – We’ll reflect, then re-group to review and critique the understanding as well as to exchange and develop any new thoughts and ideas.
Appointment time is 4 hours.
Documented – observations, patterns, hypothesised and theory.
* Costs vary according to the agreed scope of the investigation and the detail required for the report. Travel and accommodation costs may also apply.
Drop us a line.
We’ll only use your information to get back in touch with you. We’ll never share your information with anyone else unless you specifically ask us to.
Neighbourhood Construction CIC.
15 York Road
Registered Company Number: 9675083