Electricity

2 posts

Making things safe with a collaborative rewire

Having recently moved into a two-story Victorian terraced house the homeowner was keen to embark on a┬ácomprehensive, room by room refurbishment. Concerned that the old wiring could make the house not only unsafe to live in, but more importantly unsafe to work on. Additionally, a leaky roof in the bathroom […]

Listed Georgian property – unwittingly damaged by electrical installation

Unnecessary and irreversible damage has been sustained to this Listed Georgian property, timbers have been cut unnecessarily, lath and plaster have sustained avoidable damage and masonry work has been unnecessarily chased.